If you are a brilliant teacher or feel you have the attitude and skills to make a difference in our school then get in touch.
- Teacher of Economics - required January 2021 or earlier. Click here to apply: https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk/jobs/teacher-of-economics-the-mcauley-catholic-high-school-doncaster-south-yorkshire
- Science Technician - required September 2020, 37 hours per week term time plus 3 days. One year fixed term in the first instance. Click here to apply https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/science-technician-doncaster-1341047
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant - reqd as soon as possible, 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 days. The ablity to teach numeracy would be an advantage. Closing date Monday 6th July Click here to apply: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/higher-level-teaching-assistant-doncaster-1340668
- Exam Invigilators - required for the the 2020/2021 academic year
- Lunchtime Supervisors - 5 hours per week, term time £9.00 per hour, paid equally monthly over 12 months
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible
At The McAuley Catholic High School we are absolutely committed to keeping our young people safe by working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Recruitment processes in our school comply with ‘Keeping children safe in Education’ and we would expect the successful candidate to share our commitment to protect our children. All newly appointed colleagues will undergo an enhanced DBS as well as strict recruitment and employment checks.
The employing organisation is the McAuley Catholic High School, A Catholic Voluntary Academy. The school follows strict recruitment processes to protect children. Applications should be submitted on the Catholic Education Service application forms provided. Both the main application form and the consent to request references form are required to considered for shortlisting. You are required to complete the Rehabilitaion of Offender form and bring it with you if you are invited for interview. CV's and DMBC application forms can not be accepted.